Originally from Dublin, I made London my home about 20 years ago. The plan was to spend a year completing my Psychology MSc and then head home, but somehow, I found myself gainfully employed after graduation.
And the rest, as they say, is history.
I founded WorkLifePsych in 2014 to focus on developing people at work and to bring together my key passions: coaching, productivity and workplace wellbeing. Since then, I and the extended team have delivered leadership and management development programmes across Asia, Europe and North America, coaching professionals at all levels globally and run training courses for professionals as diverse as data scientists, university professors, creative directors, engineers and even other psychologists.
- Chartered Psychologist (British Psychological Society)
- Full member, Division of Occupational Psychology (British Psychological Society)
- Registered Coaching Psychologist (British Psychological Society)
- Chartered Scientist (The Science Council)
- BA (Hons) Psychology, Trinity College Dublin
- MSc Occupational Psychology, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Doctorate in Occupational Psychology, University of East London
- ACT Coaching, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Certificate in Occupational Stress Management, Centre for Coaching
- Certificate in Coaching, Centre for Coaching